Title Issues with your mineral rights

Has anyone in Montague County received a 2012 tax bill and not received any Division Order and payments from EOG? Did you pay that tax bill?

I'm interested in any information regarding that issue anywhere your well may exist in the county but particularly this legal description "Welsh Unit 1H, EOG Resources, A- 319 Hill CSL, RRC 32060 API 42-337-34649 acres 106.120"

After a contract and sign-on bonus money and almost 19 months of waiting EOG told me they can't prove I have any ownership. Based on communication with EOG I get the impression the issue may be in part the 106 acres described in the legal description above.

I'm looking for anyone else with this experience and or information.

Richard,

I think several of my family members received tax statements and had not received any paper work from EOG.

Several of them got their first checks last week. This was for production first produced in May 2011.

I have found that calling EOG helps.

I have since found out that it is the owners obligation to provide proof of title. EOG didn't even start on our titles for over a year and did just a few at a time. I do give them some credit for doing them though. We have about 70 owners in our lease.

Thanks for the information. We have talked and talked and talked to EOG and I will say it hasn't been easy getting information we could understand or what is expected of us. I appreciate your response.

OK, A question. How does someone go about providing a proof of title for these minerals? I live in South Florida and cannot get to Montague, Texas. Please be as specific as you can. Thank you so much in advance.