Title Confusion

I am new to all of this so please excuse my lack of knowledge. When my mother passed away in 2018, her mineral rights in Beckham and Stephens Counties were transferred to our family trust, of which I am the trustee and one of three beneficiaries. The other two beneficiaries are my brothers. My mother’s former attorney filed a probate action in Oklahoma to transfer the rights. There was a minor error in the titling of the trust, and my attorney (in California) filed a Quitclaim Deed in both counties earlier this year to correct the title. One of my brothers is now getting purchase offers and pooling orders from two different law firms related to the Beckham County mineral rights at his residence in Arizona. They are addressed to my great uncle, the original owner of the rights, who died in the 1940s. I am confused about why the offers and legal documents are being addressed and sent in this manner. I did a search of the county clerk databases in both counties and they show the probate filing for my mother. I’m trying to figure out how to clear this up. I have contacted the law firms and the purchase offer companies directly, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Is it possible that the probate filing did not properly describe the tract of land that is being pursued? check the legal descriptions in the final decree of the probate.

Hard to give sound advice given the lack of info and ability to view the county index, but it sounds like the properties from your great uncles estate in the 1940’s were not conveyed and are still in his name? It does not matter what your mothers probate shows if your great uncle did not have one/convey the property unto her.