Tie Land & Navidad proposal Carter County

I have been contacted by TIE Land on behalf of Navidad Operating Co. to lease a few acres in the tracks below. How in the world would I determine if their offer is within reason ? The Royalty seems fair but I’m not sure about the Bonus money. Being very much a rookie, any assistance would be appreciated greatly.
Paid-up three year primary terms
Bonus $200 per
1/5 Royalty
3 year option to extend

Tract 1:
West Half of the Southwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (W2 SW4 SE4) of Section 4, Township 5 South, Range 1 West, I.M., Carter County, Oklahoma.
Tract 2:
South-half of the North-half of the Northwest Quarter (S/2 N/2 NW/4) of Section 9, Township 5 South, Range 1 West, I. M., Carter County, Oklahoma.
Tract 3:
Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (NW/4 NW/4 NE/4) of Section 9, Township 5 South, Range 1 West, I. M., Carter County, Oklahoma.
Tract 4:
Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter and the North-Half of the Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NE/4 NW/4 NW/4 & N/2 NE/4 NW/4) of Section 9, Township 5 South, Range 1 West, I. M., Carter County, Oklahoma.
Tract 5:
Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NW/4 NW/4 NW/4) of Section 9, Township 5 South, Range 1 West, I. M., Carter County, Oklahoma.