The Ultimate Bakken blog!

I'm sure some of you must be aware of this, but for those that aren't--- I just stumbled across what is, to a still Newbie like me, a mother lode of information. Bruce Oksal writes a very informative blog, http://milliondollarway.blogspot.com . But, not only are the posts interesting, he has many links to almost every aspect of the Bakken Shale play and everything it affects. In addition, he has accumulated links to many other O & G sites in other areas of the country. As the commercial said "Try it, you'll like it!" Oh, and if you do, I'd be interested in your take.

I check Bruce's site at least 3 times a day.

I get all my info from his site, this site, and the NDIC site.

I used to read it daily but he seems to spend way too much time and energy on non-Bakken "news" and opinion.

If a snowflake falls in the universe you can bet he'll have a post using that snowflake as proof that climate change is a myth.

If he had an option to show only the Bakken news and not his fringe science and political views I'd visit his site more often.

easy enough to breeze by those things, but I like to see as much of the big picture as possible and he certainly is ubiquitous.

I voted obama, believe in climate change, Ron Paul, and Federalism. Some place between the far left and the far right is my comfort zone. His blog is still my go to everyday.