The term "Fractioning" after and oil well has been drilled?

I have oil royalty rights in richland county montana what does it mean if a well has been drilled and they are fractioning it now im now for if i am spelling it correct thank you all theresa hennen my township is 21 range 59 and section 26 1/4

The term is fracturing or fracking. See link below

It won't be long and you will be seeing production from it.

In simple terms, the drilling that has taken place thus far has been to a designated "vertical" depth. They are now going to drill "horizontally" through the "shale" to "fracture" its layers and, hopefully, bring out oil and/or gas.