The Judge Well

Has anyone heard anything about this well. We received letters to start the process of royalty payment in March. Still no division orders and no payment. Rolling on since November of last year production shown. Trailheads legal team was in contact with my family in March and seemed payment would be soon. Still nothing. My interest is in Section 7 Township 8 south Range 3 east. 39 acres Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything

OTC says the well has been active since October 2021. The order with the final splits for the well was issued Feb 16, 2022.

180 days has come and gone, so send a certified letter return receipt requesting payment of royalties and interest. Ask if there is a title defect that needs to be rectified.

We have 79 acres in this same sec 7 and received the first royalty check late March. The DO’s where included with the payment. We also found out that 2/3’s of the lateral lines collapsed. They stated extreme pressure because of the depth. Production of course decreased and they closed it down in April because of fracking a new well in the adjoining section(s). We are hopeful Trailhead will rework the lines to get it back to its full potential. We were told The Judge was a “barn burner of a well” when it first started production. Guessing time will tell. Best of luck.

I contacted trailhead and was told my family will receive payment in first week of July. Will see. So they have drilled another well into these sections. I haven’t anything on that if iam supposed to

No new wells in our sections 6, 7 & 18 for a total pool of 1920 acres. It was in adjacent sections to my understanding. Did you inquire with TH about the collapse and what they might do to correct?

The Outlaw 1-5H32X and the The Ranger 1-5H8X17 were Spud next door in section 5. They are probably in completion stage now.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to “correct” the situation. When a portion of the lateral wellbore collapses, that’s all she wrote. There are possibilities for additional wells but now TH has to recoup their expenses with less production so only they know when that might happen.

What section did collapse in or did they say. Idk anything about the line collapse. Trailhead is not very good on informing whats going on. I have found out on here or calling and pestering them lol

Current production for The Judge on the OTC site.

Is the payment process usually slow. Have been in contact with trailhead. Been told 2 different dates on payment of royalty. Still no payment. We have sent the company are tax info and everything. Tried to call them multiple times nobody awnsers the phone. They will only answer thru email and thats slow also. I have a lawyer that handles my stuff. Would it be any benfit to get him involved in this situation

Send them a certified letter return receipt and keep that green card. Request payment of royalties and statutory interest. Make sure that you state your name, address, send a W-9 and inform them of your previous requests and what dates you were told. Keep a copy of your letter.

We have sent the w9s and everything they need but there still dragging their feet. I have documentation of all the stuff sent. Idk what their deal is

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.