The Federal 33-1 in S33 T154N R95W

AP is 33-053-00649… spudded back in 1974. I think I should have some interest in this well… Can anyone tell me what the spacing is? I can’t seem to find it anywhere online.

Federal 33-1 Spacing is 320 acres in the South Half of the section.
If you are in the north half, then you would not have a piece of it. However, you may have interest in the other horizontal wells in the section.

Thank you, Martha… we do have an interest in the south half, and we are getting paid on the Charlson 44 33-H, but XTO says we don’t have anything… I will contact them again. Again, Thanks! I have spent a long time looking for that info online.

It was hiding on the scout ticket. I have an annual subscription so was able to pull it up. There are at least five horizontal wells in that section that are part of a different unit. Are you getting paid on them?

So, upon a second look… I was wrong. Our interest is in the East half of 32 and the NW 1/4 of 33… And we are getting paid on the Charlson 44 32-H and Charlson 44 33-H. Are you talking about the USA wells that have a surface location on the south edge of 33 and then move south into a different township? I asked about them and was told by the operator Petro-Hunt that we didn’t have any interest there. I just can’t trust the operators to REALLY look, though. We have interest that has been credited to a cousin with the same name before… and when that happens, we’re not showing up in the title searches… because they are just wrong. We’ve found and corrected title on a bunch of wells south of here. But it looked like the USA wells were only in a tiny fraction of 33 in the south, so I figured they were right about those?

OK, that would make more sense. The Charlson wells 44-32H and 44-33H both go into your acreage. The USA wells go south in the next township.

The PetroHunt wells go south and are only completed/dedicated outside of your acreage (despite, as you say, starting just slightly in your acreage).

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.