Texas Standard Lease....No such animal

Just wanted to be sure everyone includes in their leases that they are not responsible during drilling and after well is producing for any possible damages that may occur to the Aquifer or land even during production and up to a T/A and/or P/A. The Texas Standard lease agreement does not mention this. Bill McGowan is my attorney and Brownfield and all this was added to my leases.

Environmental protection and release from liability should be parts of all lease forms.

buddy and everyone in terry county go look at what trail mountain is doing on sec 20 block 1 terry county some one tell me what is going on. yates is the only one who is stepping up to the plate in terry and if you new what I know about yates. the rest of the oil co better get busy. they most of the other independent oil co most likely have already lost the race.as about two weeks ago.

Dubose please tell us what you mean about Yates and what part of the county is that?

Look rrc maps sec 20 block 1 see all serveys yates is the most agressive in past and present than any other get my phone number from Truman and call me will explain .you should know Truman ln bf l know your relatives

Sorry dont have trumans number try to email me at doubletmasonry@yahoo.com. Thanks derek

I would like to know as well. I signed with Yates about a year ago. My email is amcmurrey08@gmail.com

e dubose said:

buddy and everyone in terry county go look at what trail mountain is doing on sec 20 block 1 terry county some one tell me what is going on. yates is the only one who is stepping up to the plate in terry and if you new what I know about yates. the rest of the oil co better get busy. they most of the other independent oil co most likely have already lost the race.as about two weeks ago.

mr bricker email me at edubose18@gmail.com

Earl M. Bricker said:

Mr. Dubose..Your insight about Yates &/or Trail Mountain could be useful. Considering options for future leases in Sec 21. Thanks, Earl Bricker

e dubose said:

Look rrc maps sec 20 block 1 see all serveys yates is the most agressive in past and present than any other get my phone number from Truman and call me will explain .you should know Truman ln bf l know your relatives