Texas Railroad Commission Modernizing

Changes coming - name, rules/regulations, operations, computers and website improvements, etc. - hooray!

Article about Texas RRC Modernizing

"Texas Energy Commission" just doesn't sound right. It's been the Texas Railroad Commission for over 80 years......I guess it will be better when the name makes sense to people outside the industry.

Thanks, R.T., for your assistance.

No telling how long the RRC website upgrades will take, but I'm eagerly waiting.

Paige,

The way the website is now it isn't user friendly. It sure needs 'modernizing. Thanks for posting this discussion. I agree wiith R.T. 'Texas Energy Commission' sounds elementary. It's third world country thinking by someone. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk.

Clint Liles

I bet it took days and lots of box lunches to come up with this dumb name. Why don't they call it Oil & Gas regulator or maybe it would be better calling it O & G rulers. Then they could think they were Kings and Queens. Today isn't a good day as I'm having to get my 1099 out, so anything to do with the government isn't on my good list.

I do hope they get some computer guys that are also oil and gas people to create their web site. Maybe then we wouldn't have to make a map to figure out how to get to the next part.