Terry County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

YOU MIGHT NOT BE A PETROLEUM N-GA-NEER, BUT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ONE, A GOOD ONE AT THAT!

sorry I have not had the time to watch everything i really have not taken a day off in over a year there has been 92 permits in terry which I have had equipment on over 60 of them our business has only grown but there are others slowing I think we will see more wells in the next 12 months we will just have to wait and see.

are you talking mineral rights ??

Heard yesterday that WT Offshore has sold all of their Terry County interests, pulled pump jacks and left the area. Just about does it for now until oil prices recover.

we have 240 acres in DAWSON COUNTY for lease, there are 4 of us, it is in block 35 section 2 T4N.

please contact me on here or e-mail me at marc.rogers33@yahoo.com

we are interested in selling just lease. thank you

J. Lynn,

I don’t see any activity for several miles around. The last well that was drilled in the immediate area was well 31699 in Section 17 by J. Cleo Thompson in 1994. Not much going on in Terry County at this time. Stagnant oil prices are not helping matters get any better.

GIS Map of Terry County Section 18/Block C-37/A-583:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

I own interest in the E/2 of Section 18, Block C-37, Public School Lands Survey. Does anyone know if there’s any activity there? This forum seems to be fairly quiet. Is Terry not active now? Thank you for any info you can share.

Thank you, Clint. I get less than $50 a year from Endeavor on the Adair Wolfcamp. But I came across something that showed that well being operated by Apache - and it looked like it was doing fairly well. Figuring for generational divisions, I think my interest would be 50% of 50% of 8/8 in the E/2 of Section 18, Block C-37, Public School Lands Survey. From your map it looks like there might be two wells there? Does my income sound right to you? Again, I appreciate all your help so much!

J. Lynn,

Well 00586 is a plugged oil well. Well 31635 is still producing from the Adair formation. This link is to Production Data on well 31635/Lease #66651. You can manipulate the begin date back to August 1993 to view most of the production on this well. RR Commission production numbers only go back to August 1993.

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab…

Clint Liles

Thank you, Clint! This is very helpful.

Good Afternoon,

My family and I have 2 areas of land to LEASE not sale in DAWSON county there are 4 of us, we have 240 acres in section 2 block 35 T4N, we have had wells on this land before, just not drilled but about 5000 ft so I know there is oil there, plus we have 160 acres for lease it is located at section 28 block 35 T5N, we are open to lease all together or by themselves.

please contact me on here or at marc.rogers33@yahoo.com

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf