Terry County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

An article in the AJ here says today that the Enduro well SW of Lubbock on Woodrow Rd has hit big. No numbers, but it sounds very good if they have it right.

tell your land man you only want to lease him one formation and see what they say in past info empresa said they keep the shallow and leased the deep to cheaspeak. if they dont want me to talk about this then they need to start working with me.

Real exciting news, we have a farm within 2 miles NW of this well location which we leased about a year ago. It’s always nice to hear of positive things happening to the good people of West Texas.

page you speak of different depths very important most or some leases lease all depths when they can and then they re lease the each formation to others new mexico I have a friend who has a well producing$800 per month with one co and another at another producing $10000 per month with concho same surface,you can split depths and lease only one formation most land men dont want you to know this .

Anything new on proctor 94. Who drilled the original well

Empresa enegry llc drilled proctor 94 nothin new rumor that they will re frack with steam

Seems to me that Empresa needs to sub this work out to COG.

Heard on Lubbock radio this morning that Lubbock is the new hot spot for oil. Possibly, maybe that well south of town told them more of what might be in the area good for lubbock and the whole area.

Dubose

Tell us more of what you know…you seem to have some insight to Empresa.

DJ

Concho will begin drilling operations on the Ross Cotton Farm #1H

within 3 wks. according to my well placed contact within the Concho

organization. The Midnight Rider is being delayed for a few months.

The “Ross” well permit has been amended to a total depth of 15,000 ft

from 12,500 ft

Was in Brownfield today and had a chance to talk to some folks that know a little about the Halliburton facility. apparently Brownfield has been selected which is the good news. But the decision to actually fund and build it has been delayed to late September at the earliest, a delay of nine months from the original plan.

Update April 5. Halliburton will be constructing frac sand facility possibly beginning as early as this summer.

Mark,

Ross Cotton Farm is 10 miles SW of Brownfield.

Section 120

Block D11

Abstract # 1899

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?m…

Clint Liles

Anymore news on the proctor 94 steam cracking job that is going to happen. Is this the same cracking crew that is to come up from south texas

Sorry my f key seems a little crazy this morning

Where is the Ross cotton farm?

have not herd anything in a couple of weeks on 94 but my source has not missed yet yet is a big word

Everything has slowed down hope it picks back up…

Elbert, Did he have a Bible in his hands? LOL

ok I well tell what I was told and you tell me what you think I believe it was tuesday or wed there was a Tytden (the nitergen fracking bunch) pickup seen on Proctor 94 the man had as suite and tie on,what was his purpose in being there???