Terre Verte

I received a lease offer from Ryan Scott at Terre Verte Co. We have 480 acres in 7N60W, Weld County. It sounds like a small "acquisition" firm, but they also hold hold leases. Has anyone had any dealings with them?

I very much appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Rachel; I've had corresponding business dealings with Terre Verte Co. and R.C. Scott since last month on the 900 acres we were looking at multiple business spuds. From Denver you would do well to continue with him and his company. I would recommend him highly even though we left our deal incomplete as any business climate can concurrently have it's other competing goals. He was the fairest of bargainers I have ever experienced with an operating petroleum expeditionary entrepreneurship. He offers a fair royalty at around 3/16ths, and applies the extra steps required in trying to reach an agreement. I would hope this feedback helps in Weld County. We got to talking Colorado and I kind of remember him saying there are up to 50,000 Colorado operating heads, and that over 50% or 1/2 are all in one Colorado County. Maybe it was Weld County I don't remember if Weld was in the at that time conversation on distribution. At our time he wasn't too interested deal wise in going east of Colorado, and called the one(s) we talked about in "wildcat" county, We still think he and his partner Jay are SUPER and continue to hold him in continued highest regard.

Oliver: Well, thank you very much. That is nice to hear. I am hoping to get an offer from Ryan today. Yes, Weld County is where most of CO oil and gas is, just not so much in our township.

R

Is Terre Verte a real buyer?

One odd thing on their website is that they claim to be BBB Accredited but when you click on the link they provide to the BBB website it states “This Business Is Not Accredited”.

Has anyone else had positive experiences selling to this firm?

They are a flipper. I have seen other comments on this forum about them and have heard mixed reviews.

Thank you Cole.

I’m not a big fan of these types and in my limited experience if you can take the time to find a natural end-buyer you can do a lot better, but I guess not easy for everyone.

where are you trying to sell? which county? can check the records for end buyers to contact

We signed a lease with them. I think fair terms. Initially very good to work with. However, Ryan’s follow up was very poor as soon as we had a verbal agreement. “Leases going out tomorrow.” Didn’t for three weeks and on and on. So bad I really did wonder if we would see our money. I recommend a pre contract agreement as to when s but we knew that and we didn’t have any operators interested.