Teocalli Exploration not returning calls, trying to set up ACH

Hello,

I am trying to set up direct deposit on all of my accounts. I have been able to submit the necessary information for everybody besides Teocalli Exploration. I have left 3 messages over 3 or so weeks, and nobody has returned my calls. The only contact information I can find is for a singular phone number.

I have two questions:

1. Does anybody know if Teocalli even does direct deposit?
  2. When I call, it gives me an option to push a number if there is an emergency. Would I potentially get in trouble for pushing that? I don’t want to be rude, but it is frustrating not to have my calls returned.

Suggest that you try a certified letter return receipt. Some companies do not have direct deposit.

Here is a Teocalli ACH form that I had on file. Teocalli ACH.pdf (146.0 KB)

1 Like

Here is their revenue e-mail address: revenuedetail@teoexp.com

Thank you for this! I didn’t submit the form, but I did try contacting them at that email address (no response since Friday)

Thank you so much for the contact info. It’s frustrating that it isn’t easily accessible online. I just tried emailing them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate your response! If contacting them via email doesn’t work, I can try the certified letter.

Thanks a million! This email address finally got a response. I can now check off converting all of my oil stuff to online. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.