Targac or Pavlicek unit

Does anyone know when they will start drilling the latest wells permitted for Targac or Pavlicek units Thanks

Does anyone know when they will start drilling the latest wells permitted for Targac or Pavlicek units Thanks

State? County? Might want to post in the applicable County Group.

Pavlicek is tentative spud for early October. They will be drilled back to back.

thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.

Miles said:

Tarmac unit was permitted by Sabine Oil n Gas, while Pavlicek unit is operated by Penn Virginia to best of my knowledge. My most recent info was rig that drilled J Simper unit moved to drill Vana/Shacherl unit then according to rumor was to move to Pavlicek unit. Additionally, that rig went into retro-fit for rig design change to skidding rig for use on multi-well pads. After retrofit it will possibly be placed on Pavlicek pad. As for now I have no information for rig operating on Targac unit. Penn Virginia is known to be operating three rigs in Lavaca County. Lots of rumors and speculation it seems. I was told by one of Pavlicek owners that the Pioneer 888 rig was to move back to J Simper unit by December after completing their next unit?