TARA Production Information

A lot of confusion here trying to get production information on the TARA well OTC PUN: 085-230832-0-0000. OKTAP has production information through March 2023. A call to the OTC said that they had production information through May 2023 and I would need to fill out some forms, get them notarized and mailed in to request the missing information on OKTap website. However they can only provide information thru October 2022, which does us no good as the well started production in December 2022? So how does one get the reported 2023 production information for the well? Is the production information available on a site other than the OKTap website? We have an issue where the June payment from XTO appears to have paid all type 5 NG production as type 6 NGL.

What is Tara Well #?

1-2H11X14R2 That is what the OKTap shows

If you give the section, township & range we may be able to help.

@TODD_M_Baker will that work?

I am seeing 3 months of oil production for Tara Well. According to OTC(Oklahoma TAP) January 2023 32,981 barrels of oil sold February 2023 32,490 barrels of oil sold March 2023 24,514 Barrels of oil sold

@ndian1954 that is the same that I m seeing. A call to the OTC confirmed that they have received production information thru May 2023, however they cannot provide the information for April 2023 forward because of limitations in their new system? They sent me an email that stated currently they are only able to provide information prior to Oct 2022 as a manual request, which does me no good. They would also not provide me the information over the phone. It’s like the system broke for recording information for this well after March 2023 production and they are unable to get it fixed. My question is how do I find out how much NG and NGL’s have been produced (March 2023 showed ~129,000 mcf of NG and 0 NGL) for April, May, and June of 2023. XTO has paid me for 32 mcf total so far? Doesn’t seem correct.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.