Sworn Statement Not Notarized

One wasn't even signed nor notarized.

It can't be valid.

One wasn't even signed, have a seal nor a Notary Public Number. My family and I lol!

These Reports were sent directly from the Oil & Gas Company to my email. So I made hard copies and forwarded the emails of these Reports to several of my family members and friends.

Is this an inside joke? Would you like to flesh it out and let the rest of us in on it?

The well started producing in March, 2012 but I didn't get the Quarterly Report for March, April, May, June 2012 until October 12, 2016. And that was after I sent an email to them asking for these Reports again.

In August 2012, My attorney at the time, sent a letter to them requesting for the Initial Well Cost and the Reports. Well, in Sept., 2012, they sent that information to me (MINUS THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF PRODUCTION which were Mar, Apr, May and June 2012).

When the Oil & Gas Company emailed those requested Quarterly Reports to me, two had Sworn Statements that had a signature but did not have a seal or license number. One had a Sworn Statement but the Statement didn't have a signature, seal or number. (Oklahoma law requires a Notary Public to include their name, seal and number).

Another Report had multiple charges for the same costs.

I'm no lawyer... but these Reports can't be legal.

Correction: Should read,

"So I made hard copies and forwarded the emails of these Reports to several of my family members...not to my friends", lol.