SWEPI & UnitSource Re: Wood Gulch Unit Area, As Expanded Moffat, Routt and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado

Hi all...I am just reaching out to see if anyone knows about the letter and legal documents that many received from UnitSource Inc. re: Wood Gulch Unit Area, As Expanded Moffat, Routt and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado saying that SWEPI has engaged UnitSource to assist in the expansion of the exiting Wood Gulch Unit Area in which we own royalty interest on two leases - T4N-R90W Sec 19: Lot 1 and T4N-R90W Sec 29 W/2NE4, SE/FnW/4. They want us to elect to commit our royalty interest to the proposed expansion of the Wood Gulch Unit Agreement. Is this something that I should do and sign or should I contact a lawyer. I am unfamiliar with all this as these leases were handed down. I am not sure if this is just a contact to grant exploration or if I sign I am giving up my rights. There are a lot of other people on the list that were given. Any information would be greatly appreciated before I spend the money to heir an attorney. Thank you again for any information.