My grandfather set up a SWD lease 15 years ago and signed a perpetual lease. The land has been passed on to my parents. I have a few questions for anyone willing to listen.
1. Is a flat rate of $700 good? I have my doubts.
2. How can I find out how many barrels the lessee is putting into the SWD?
3. How can we get out of this perpetual lease?
4. Is there anyway to look up other SWD owners in the area to find out what the market rate is?
5. What questions should I be asking and to whom?
6. Is there a life to SWD's? ie do they fill up? If so how do you know 'how full' they are?
Thanks in advance,