SW/4 Section 71, Block 20

Hello! I own mineral rights in SW/4 Section 71, Block 20 which are currently under lease with High Peak. I haven’t received any royalties yet from the current lease, but I am getting new offers to purchase after the lease ends next year. The offers I am receiving to purchase are higher than the purchase offers I received 3 years ago. Can some provide some insight into what is going on in this area? Thank you in advance!!

@EllieMae, there doesn’t appear to be immediate activity in your section, but there are new wells and permits to the West, Southwest and to the East of your section. Attached map from Texas RRC https://gis.rrc.texas.gov/gisviewer/

1 Like

@PeteR thanks so much for your feedback. I appreciate it!! Hopefully the recent offers mean something in the near future.

I own in that area. I too hope they spud something soon. What were you able to get Highpeak’s contract land company to agree to leasing wise?

Same @Diesel :slight_smile: I believe our lease was $750/ NMA and 25% royalty. It was 2 years ago so I need to double check specifics. The new offers I am getting are leading me to believe something has drastically changed in the areas as they are much higher now.

@EllieMae Thank you so much. That was very helpful. What are the current offers you’re receiving like?

@EllieMae can you give me information on some rights my family has T-5N blk 31 sec 48 we had it leased years ago but it ended about the time everyone elses did and we haven’t heard anything else.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.