Suspicious purchase offer

will do…thanks Frank and Martha

Darla:

I have tried to deal with them, but they can never come through with what they offered me. Always an excuse.

Todd M. Baker

Hmm. I do see where they have bought a lot minerals in McClain County and have also sold some. Since they have sold some I am thinking they are probably a broker that flips their purchases. I have a large mineral sale coming up in March so I may call them and just see how they answer my questions.

For the benefit of others (as you seem to know what you are doing Darla), beware of the cold draft.

I and several other relatives, all heirs of a long dead great grandfather who was in the O&G exploration in WV many years ago, have recently been presented with offers from a broker to option to purchase our mineral rights in several tracts in Green District of Wetzel county in WV. The broker puts up no money for a 90 day, assignable, option to purchase in order to put the properties out to potential buyers. The option price is below recent comparative area pricing and, being from out of the area, I would appreciate any suggestion or recommendations for some reputable broker types or companies that do business in the WV area and put buyers and sellers together.

Be sure and ask what any broker will charge for that service.