Suggestions for information

I’m unable to get any information regarding the drilling at section 30 township 7N range 9E in Hughes county Oklahoma. Never received my bonus from Foundation Energy management either. Attempts to contact have been ignored. Any suggestions?

Pooling for 30-7N-9E was done in December 2021. Depending upon which option was chosen, the range was $100 3/16hs or $0 for 1/5th. Date of the order was December 8th, 2021. Pooling bonus amounts were to be paid within 90 days, so you might be a bit early in being concerned just yet.

The order lists the address for Foundation Energy anagement, LLC 5057 Keller Springs Road, Suite 650, Addison, TX 75001. If you have not received a bonus (if selected) in about 10 days after the 90 day period, then send a certified letter return receipt requesting payment. Keep a copy of everything that you send. Make sure you sent a W-9 as that may have held things up.

If you signed a lease, then also request payment.
It looks like there is a well called the Kay Lynn 303101HX which was finished in 2017. Corterra Energy Operating was listed as the operator at that time. The surface location is in 19. It was sold to Foundation Energy Management in April 2021. It is possible that there is no production from the well. I am not finding it on the Gross production tax site.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.