Suggested buyers of mineral estates?

I inherited mineral properties back in 93 from my dad. They are properties he bought and inherited from his own father. Well, I’m feeling ready to get out of the oil business. I’ve been talking with a couple of interested buying companies, but want to make sure I’m getting the best price. Does anyone have a company they recommend? I’ve calculated my income over the past five tax years and want to go off of that. Do most people project out 10 or 20 years when selling? I want to be as knowledgeable as possible.

Thanks!

I can give you some emails of companies that I got great offers from! I actually met one on here. I will add you as a friend and then can give you their email.

Also depends on where your minerals are located.

Hi, Rainey -

Same here, depends upon where your minerals are located.

Invite me to become a friend and I can suggest a couple of companies.

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

I’d appreciate any contacts. Thank you!

Thanks Charles. Let me know.

Rainey - I'm located down the road in Denver, happy to discuss with you - let me know if you would like to discuss (PM me)

regards

Jeff

Hey, Rainey!

I just sent you an Invitation to become A Friend on The Forum.

Although I frequently advise people to never sell, if you will accept my invitation and send me the legal descriptions of the lands you own mineral or royalty interests in, I may be able to help you in your efforts to locate a potential buyer or two.

By the way, I absolutely love your name.

I don't know if you are a guy or a girl or how you got it, but it is a really Cool Beans name.

It reminds me of "Wavey Prouse", the name of a woman in Annie Proulx's novel, The Shipping News.

Great Novel, less than satisfying movie.

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas