Strata 29 1-H. Section 29-6N-8E. Inherited mineral rights

Hello all! Very new to this, so I may a little wordy still, but bare with me-I am trying. My mom passed away in 2012 and my biological father started receiving offers because the will has not been set for probate , I received a call from my attorney on 9-14 and it will be soon. I was referred to this group. with that sAID, MY 1ST OFFER DATED 10-1-2012 IS FROM uNITED lAND cOMPANY llc FOR mineral interest purchase of $500 per net mineral acre and indicate it is for 6.6666 per net mineral acres(not sure what that means) The 2nd, dated 3-12-13 is from Maven Management Co. LLC and it is a formal offer "to purchase all or part of your mineral interest for $600 per net mineral acre". The 3rd is from Edmond Energy, LLC and is for $1500 per net mineral acre. I found a Completion Report on Strata 29 1-H, and the operator is Silver Creek Oil and Gas, LLC. Over the course of the past year or so, I just kind-of tossed this off to the side as I do not understand what any of this is and really just didn't want to deal with it. This may have caused me to shoot myself in the foot as I am fairly certain that I have been pooled because I have not responded. I am in the dark about what to do. I have an very good probate attorney here in Houston-we have won both cases that my step-father filed against me after my mother passed trying to intimidate and out-fund me because I am named as co-executor on my mothers will. I don't know how to find out any numbers/production rates(if any). I do believe I have "suspended royalties" somewhere and my "decimal interest" is 0.00130257...whatever that means. The number that I tried for Silver Creek was disconnected. Which concerns me. What to do?

Silver Creek is alive and well. Try calling United Land Company. They do all of Silver Creek's leasing. You can also call the Oklahoma Corporation Commission for guidance. Whatever you do ... DON'T SELL! Just my opinion.

1 Like

United Land Company will help you. Keep in mind that these leases are money in your pocket so completing and returning paperwork is very important. Also, go to this website and do a search on any and all names royalties would be under. I see that you posted this in 2014 but hopefully you have got all of this figured out and a pro at leasing! Good luck and also DO NOT SELL! :) https://www.ok.gov/treasurer/Unclaimed_Property/index.html

1 Like