Stipulation of Interest and Cross Conveyance Help Request

Received a letter from land service where it is requested that a Stipulation of Interest and Cross Conveyance between all the owners with executor rights. I (we) are to execute, record, and submit for the title examiner's examination. How do I do this? I (we) are supposed to address this requirement and provide a copy of all documentation to satisfy this title examiner's request. Do I contact the others addressed on this letter, hey people we need to do this? Do I just supply my own documentation for my part? Some guidance is welcome.

Stephen,

I am not sure what you are asking. Is there a well drilled on the property? It is the land man job to get these document. I would call and see what he/she is wanting. Is this property leased? He may be asking for some documents that are not filed at the Co Clerk office and you may have to get an affiliate to clear the title.

I would not contact any of the other people till you find out what is needed.

Stephen, you should only stipulate interests if you agree with what they want you to stipulate. Possibly it might be the only way to get paid, but I would research carefully before signing. It may well help to network with the others.

A well is drilled. It's in 19-18N-2W. Benchmark Land Service sent the letter. I will call him.

Virginia Pflum said:

Stephen,

I am not sure what you are asking. Is there a well drilled on the property? It is the land man job to get these document. I would call and see what he/she is wanting. Is this property leased? He may be asking for some documents that are not filed at the Co Clerk office and you may have to get an affiliate to clear the title.

I would not contact any of the other people till you find out what is needed.

The interests on the letter's attached Comment are in a part talking executory rights. I'm doing the chasing to get this cleared up.

r w kennedy said:

Stephen, you should only stipulate interests if you agree with what they want you to stipulate. Possibly it might be the only way to get paid, but I would research carefully before signing. It may well help to network with the others.