Stetson 2H & 3H-19XX

Received my division orders today on these two new wells. Can anyone help me with obtaining a completion report? I’ve been lost at their website for a couple of months, now. Thanx!

I think they were spud in 18 2N 3W. My interest is in 19

The Oklahoma Well records site does not have the Steson 2H & 3H posted yet. It can be five months behind.

The Oklahoma Taxpayer Access site has a bit more information. Go to the Public PUN Search Free under HELP-you do not need a user ID or password. Type Stetson in the Lease Name line and you will see all wells with Stetson in the name.

https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/web/_/#1

Select the blue PUN number beside the well of interest. Note the Active Date as Dec 5, 2023, so you probably will not see a completion form on the well records site until late April or May.
You can also use te Production History tab to see the latest production (It is normally behind by about three months). Your gas on the statements will not match exactly for many technical reasons-mostly due to the gas liquids and how they are reported on the statements, but the oil should be pretty close. . You can also use the Printable button to get a pdf.

Thank you, friend! I’m mostly interested in initial production, so I will attempt OTC but will probably have to wait for first payment to be released. I’ve lost my skills & OCC website hasn’t helped any. Hope you’re doing well, M. Thanx for your reply

The first few months are posted in the OTC screenshot above. Take the gas with a grain of salt. Looks like November is a partial month and December is a full month. The other well is also available.

If you need the pdfs from the OTC, let me know and I can grab them and put them here. It is good to learn how to use the site. It is a bit different with this new version, but usable.

Just for grins, I looked on the old well records site and the completions reports were there but not showing up on their new site. Strange. These are temporary ones and do not have the test data, nor any production. Completion reports do not have production.