Stephens County Offer: Section 30-2S-4W Offer

My family got an offer in Section 30-2S-4W for $500 acre, 3/16th and 3 years on 21.1 net mineral acres. I see recent leases activity according to okcountyrecords.com just started last month. Does anybody else have offers in this area? Thanks!

I leased earlier this year in section 29 next to you for $675 3/16 3y

I have a current opening offer 8 miles north in 1S-4W for $1000 3/16 3y that I have not started negotiation on yet.

I just got an offer from RD Willaims for Sec. 4, T3S, R4W...Stephens..they offered 800.00 an acre shoud I up it? Also has pooling clauses, warranty clauses, primary clause a little wierd, I never worried about all this before just flew by the seat of my pants..now I am afraid to sign the lease. I need a mentor!! I am going to the naro convention in Tulsa and hope to learn a lot and meet some good people. how long can I sit on this lease until I really know what the clauses mean/

Rick Howell said:

I have a current opening offer 8 miles north in 1S-4W for $1000 3/16 3y that I have not started negotiation on yet.

sorry for the repeat message I didn;t think it got sent....oops

Rick Howell said:

I think you are ok sitting on it for a bit. I don't see any filings on it or the near surrounding areas yet. I would say the worse that can happen is the mood changes and they are no longer interested in leasing. I don't think there is a chance of that in the near future.