Stephens County Minerals

I am a Landman and also a mineral owner in Stephens County. I am interested in purchasing additional mineral interest in Stephens County and also Grady County. If anyone has any questions they would like for me to answer, I would be happy to do so. Also if you would like to communicate with me in private you may email me at cedarvalleyinvestments@gmail.com

Thanks,

Brad Odom, Manager

CVI, LLC

Brad You may want to read the Forum Rules.......This is not a place for your Business Spam

He owns minerals in Stephens co. He is welcome here. I have done business with Mr. Odom and he is a very fair and upstanding person.

I am sure he means nothing but to help us if we need him. Thank you Brad for sharing your knowledge with us.

Thanks Michael. I appreciate the kind words. Like I stated before, while I am always looking to add to my holdings, I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has about leasing, selling, permits, ..... or whatever.

Hey Brad,

Is there any new news about section 10? have they started anything? I received spacing orders a few weeks ago.

I don't have any knowledge about progress in there other than the spacing orders. Those spacing orders included sections 10-16 (I think). There was an old well in the NE4 of Sec. 10, also the NW of sec. 14. Spacing orders do indicate activity but it's different than a permit to drill or something like that.

Brad ,my family owned 75% of section 141n4w up until about 20 yrs ago. I live in the very nw corner of the section, and have never known of such well. Just curious.
Brad Odom said:

I don't have any knowledge about progress in there other than the spacing orders. Those spacing orders included sections 10-16 (I think). There was an old well in the NE4 of Sec. 10, also the NW of sec. 14. Spacing orders do indicate activity but it's different than a permit to drill or something like that.