Stephens County Lease

MY mom passed away years ago and had a small acreage track in Stevens County Ok… Split several directions by siblings. Will try and find out the size. Couldn’t have been much. Sections 10 and 15, Township 1 South, Range 4 West, Stevens County Ok. (Dry Creek offered a (3 year paid-up Oil & Gas Lease @ 3/16th royalty- Bonus consideration of $700 per acre) or a (3 year paid-up Oil & Gas Lease @ 1/5th royalty- Bonus consideration of $550 per acre). Continental Resourses has a Filed application on it dated OCT. 13 to drill and Sent and the info including spacing. That sound right on the offer?? Also found on the that She and Sibling had a instument (1962-000168)- recorded in January 8, 1962 Carter County, OK. Who knows? Guess I have to find a Landman or Lady to check it out . Talked to Young Fella at Dry Creek and He said He didn’t have a clue on size. I’m in Texas.

Since you have the recording information, the county clerk should be able to provide you a copy perhaps for a modest fee.

Glen- Those offers are not anywhere near what we have paid in the area. It looks like there are a lot of family members, some have leased, some sold their interests.

Going back through a 2018 lease I signed with Black Mesa Production it was for a 1/4% . Will call monday and see. Family only has 60 acres .