Stephens County Chit-Chat

from my friend in the church apartment group in Houston.

Have your contact apply for an apartment via the website:
www.churchapartmentministry.org
Once they apply they will be contacted by a ministry volunteer to confirm / validate information and then they will be put in database as needing an apartment as of whatever date they put and their info can be viewed by all 9 churches that sponsor a total of 64 apartments.

M_Barnes, The cousinā€™s husband who was having to go to Houston so often for treatments for Melanoma Cancer has been curedā€¦Praise the Lord! He was in the experimental group down there and they had to take him out because of the reactions he had to the treatment (he nearly died) and then they (at the Houston hospital) put him on the medicine that was given to Pres. Jimmy Carter when he had brain cancer and now he has been told there is no signs of the cancer still left. The medicine cost a fortune but the insurance company helped him pay for it. I guess the reason he had to go through the trials first was to eliminate the less expensive stuff first. I donā€™t know but I know the cousinā€™s husband is back to his old self except if he gets an infection they have to fly him down to get on a certain medicine because the medicine he had to take weakened his immune system. Prayers have truly been answered.

Linda, you are back! Not an easy site to navigate. I still have no idea how I started receiving email notices again but Iā€™m glad I did. I know Kenny said it was easily navigated but I tried for days to get it to send me emails again . Hope we can get Hutch back on line too. I lay low most of the time but Iā€™m still out hereā€¦ This site has helped me so much and Iā€™m so grateful to EVERYONE on here but especially Rick, Martha, Hutch and you! You guys are a wealth of knowledge. So Iā€™ll keep trying to get up to speed on this forum! Hopefully it will get easier!

1 Like

Good news! Hi Linda. Glad to have you back.

Jennifer5ā€¦Itā€™s good to be back at least half way back. I still havenā€™t figured how to post where everyone sees it and how to get the daily emails but Kenneth has written me something about that so Iā€™m going to keep trying. Was hoping they would give us back our old format but that probably wonā€™t happen so guess I have to get used to it. They just donā€™t realize how many regulars they lost by changing everything on us. Best Wishes, Linda Rigtracker