Status of proposed multiunit horizontal well

Applicant: Alvarado 2014 LLC sought relief for a Multiunit Horizontal well (Cause CD No. 202200877 order No, 726186) on April 5, 2022. The interim order said that the cause would be reopened on the 11th day of Oct, 2022. I can’t seem to find any information on this beyond the 4/5/22 date. Could someone provide some assistance? I would be appreciated. I did try to look it up on the Ok Tax commission website, but no results. Thanks in advance.

The OCC has a new Electronic Filing System for the cases since March 21, 2022. The new ones have the date and then six digits. Yours would be 2022-000877. Extra dash and extra zero. Electronic Case Filing. I pick the blue box.

The survey for the well was presented on 12/19/22 so that is progress. I do not see the final order yet. Probably a slow down due to the holidays.

The tax site has a new url as well. https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap Go to the HELP box on the lower left and you will see the PUN search. It is a bit different than before. You can use the name of the well or the location. You may have to put ALL in the Quarter1 box. I do not see the well as active yet.

Martha, when trying to access the second link this is what happens : HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Tks for sharing. John

https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/web/_/ Try this. I may have cut part off.

@John_morgan , an admininstrative note.

a. use the Reply button at the bottom of the particular post (instead of the blue one at the very bottom) when replying to a particular person. See here

In other words, you are able to reply to the particular person, as opposed to the other option of replying to the Topic in general

b. to address a particular person, begin with the @ symbol (as shown above to you ) and that person will be notified immediately that you’ve written back to them.

Success!! Tks Martha.

John

Also, a Permit to Drill was issued July 1, 2022. Good for 18 months.

https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/OG/Well%20Records/1DDD4189.pdf

Plus amended permit to drill…

https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/OG/Well%20Records/1DDD723E.pdf

1 Like

Don Bray - Would you please give me the name of your oil & gas attorney? I and my family members never received a pooling order for the Roberts well. Our lease with Triton Energy expired 7/17/22 with no renewal options. We have received nothing from Camino. Time to call an attorney.

Hi Janet - The ROBERTS 0607 12-1-1MXH well was spud May 10, 2022 before your lease expired. The ROBERTS 0607 12-1-1MXH well was completed and is producing so I believe your lease is continued per the standard lease language (see language attached).

Screenshot 2023-02-02 201844

FYI - Camino told me Division Orders have been mailed. Royalty checks should be out soon.

1 Like

@Don_Bray Thank you for that information, Don. Yes, two of my cousins have recently received checks from Camino for several thousand dollars but with no letter of explanation. They have no idea what the checks are for and therefore, are afraid to cash them. They are afraid that by cashing the checks they are inadvertently agreeing to something they don’t want to agree to. All of us have not received checks or anything from Camino. I guess we’ll wait and see.

Your cousins may have to log into www.Energylink.com and set up an account for Camino. That first check is probably attached to a stub that explains how to log on and set up their information. The owner number is on the check or on that stub. Keep all statements in paper or digital form for at least seven years for the IRS.

@Janet_Cowley … My brothers and I are still waiting on division orders and checks as well.

1 Like

an elementary question: I have a property with new wells approved and a lease going back to 1975. The company on the lease is out of biz. The company with the new wells has the old ones still producing. Is there any way of tracking the succession of ownership and production? Or is that all just oil over the well head?

For succession of ownership there should be a Form # 1073 record HERE. Enter 1073 in the Form # box and enter the Location in the Legal Location box. (Example 0104N06W for Section 1, Township 4N, Range 6W. Click the Search Button.

The last time I got production history for an old well it was from the Tax Commission. There used to be a small fee for the report. Also, they have a new system so you may want to start by sending them an email to see if production history is still offered… grossproductionquestions@tax.ok.gov

Good luck…

1 Like

Thanks Don, for some of my parcels I for results back to 80s but nothing earlier than 1998 for the one my folks leased in 1975. Data in this world is a 5 dimensional puzzle!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.