Status of 3 new wells drilled or to be drilled in 4-17N-05W

I hold mineral interest in 4-17N-05W. First, does anyone know if the section was ever subjected to a pooling order? Next, can anyone provide me the spacing order number that authorized the 3 new Kilgore wells to be drilled? Kilgore 2-4H was completed in August 2014. Wells 3-4H & 4-4H were spudded in December 2018 but have not been completed. Well 1-4H has been permitted but there is no spud report for it. I would have expected wells 3&4 to have been completed by now with possibility for revenues flowing later this year – unless the drilling has been screwed up or Energy Acquisitions is waiting for an improved market. This is a low risk area with well established pay zones. I will appreciate any info which can be shared. Archie Smith

The pooling order was OCC case 201404601. Increased density case was 201804601. That authorizes the increased number of wells. The spacing order was before 1/1/2013 as that is as far back as I looked. (These may be covered by the Lincoln North Unitization agreement which is very old-depends upon which reservoir) Looks like three wells have a surface location in section 4 and three have a surface location in 9.

Kilgore 1705 1-4MH spud in Dec 2018, Kilgore 1705 3-4MH spud in Dec 2018. Lincoln North Unit 83-2H-0 was completed in February 2018. Kilgore 2H has been in production since 2014. The reports are on the OCC well records website. I checked the Gross Production website to see if the wells are active, but they are temporarily down.

Do you need the websites for both of them?

I greatly appreciate your info! A link to the source website will also be helpful. Thanks again. Archie Smith

The OCC well records link is: Test

The Gross Production site is:Gross Production

The Unitization site is: OGUnitization