Stat oil/petroedge

has anybody heard if they are doing any drilling in the Gorrells Run area? was supposed to have a call back last week but no one has called

The Blizzard pad site started construction about 6 weeks ago. The Pyles pad site is just starting. Right of Ways have been cleared for pipelines prior to the bat nesting period.

Probably best to look at the WV DEP website and the WVGES website for now. Unless somebody local has seen drilling rigs out there?

thanks

WV Blue said:

The Blizzard pad site started construction about 6 weeks ago. The Pyles pad site is just starting. Right of Ways have been cleared for pipelines prior to the bat nesting period.

thanks

Kyle Nuttall said:

Probably best to look at the WV DEP website and the WVGES website for now. Unless somebody local has seen drilling rigs out there?

Thanks, WV Blue! The bats. The lovely bats. The bat nesting period has been helpful to me in negotiating pipeline right of way agreements before. Gives the company a somewhat hard deadline to try to wrap things up.

WV Blue said:

Some pad site work continues for statoil in Gorrells Run area. Pipeline right of ways are cut however I believe the pipeline installation has been moved to 2016.

Thanks for the info, WV Blue!

WV Blue said:

Some pad site work continues for statoil in Gorrells Run area. Pipeline right of ways are cut however I believe the pipeline installation has been moved to 2016.