Spur Energy update?

another fella Dale use to work at Pegasus called today wanting to purchase ( cant remember last name supposed to E mail next week) so nothing still not happening Lea Co. 19 township range 32 sect. 22 23 26 27 just throwing this out since I saw your post!

We are thinking of participating in the venture I posted above with SPUR. The initial cost for our interest is a bit over 30K. We are thinking seriously about becoming WI owners. We know there will be additional expenses and liability risks so we are also setting up a LLC for this venture along with another small WI we have inherited with Fasken Oil and Ranch out of Midland.

The old joke is “I would rather have a DWI than a WI” but participating is the way to get the most cash back in a successful drilling case. It just takes $ upfront and exposure and is more complicated.

If your share is only $30k its hard to go too wrong.

NMOilboy, You sent a reply about your map source but for some reason came to us as an email. There did not appear to be a link that said “view post” so when I tried to respond it was rejected. This has happened a couple of times and don’t know how to correct it but it’s not really a big deal. Just wanted to thank you for providing the maps to explain the location of those wells in Eddy County. It helps a lot.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.