Spacing well

We have some mineral interest in 13, 5N, 13E here in Pittsburg Co., it looks like a spacing order for relief was approved in March of this year for the Payden well. I figured they must have started doing something because that’s about the time when the production and checks on the Payden 2-24-13-12H & 3-24-13-12H dropped off considerably. Where can I check to see if they have started another relief line or if it’s up and running?

Thank you, Kenny

The Payden horizontal gas wells are behaving with normal decline. The reason your checks dropped off is that the price of gas went from an unusually high value in 2022 to many dollars lower in 2023. No new Payden wells at this time.

The well records data can be found at: Test

Type in 2405N13E in the location box. The surface hole is in 24.

The production data can be found at the OTC site. https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/web/_/ Scroll down to the HELP box and the Public PUN option. Put Payden in the Lease Name box

You can select the PUN blue link and see the info on each well.

Hi, I am also an owner of mineral rights in 13, 5N, 13E Pittsburg Co. …but I live in North Carolina, & have not received any royalty checks from the Peydon Well you mentioned. Can you please tell me the company whom I should contact about this? Apparently, since I’m out of state, I’m not being notified when there’s activity. Thanks for your help!

TRINITY OPERATING USG LLC 1717 S BOULDER AVE STE 201 TULSA, OK 74119-4842

There are three Payden wells.

Make sure that your name and address are properly filed (with any title work such as probate or affidavit of heirship) with the Pittsburg county recorder of deeds. If they do not know about you, they cannot contact you. The courthouse is the official location of contact information.

Thank you so much for your reply. I’ll contact USG about the wells, and will re-check my information at the Pittsburg County Registrar.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.