Spacing/Getting a barely producing well redesignated by OCC

Because of Oklahoma's spacing laws, I am being prohibited from leasing a tract of land I hold the mineral rights to.

The well, which is in the section, produces less than $5 worth of royalties each year.

What can I do to enable me to lease my land. The well is the only one in the section. Can/will the corporation commission help?