South hylton ranch unit

My family has leased to Chesapeke our interest in the mineral rights to 320 gross acres [160 mineral acres] at 34N 74W section 05:S1/2 in Converse Co. Wyoming, our lease terms read as follows:

1. FULL BONUS CONSIDERATION OF $175 PER NET MINERAL ACRES

2. 3/16THS. ROYALITY

3. 4 YEAR PRIMARY TERM

4. OPTION TO RENEW FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 YEAR TERM WITH THE PAYMENT OF ADDITIONAL BONUS CONSIDERATION OF $150 PER NET MINERAL ACRE.

My questions are:

Is this a good lease ?

What is the difference between gross acres and mineral acres?

Is this area suppose to be a lucrative spot?

I am the great grandson of JR Hylton, and I have several mineral rights that I have leased on the Hylton Ranch. I can be reached at 619-309-9095,

John Do you have any current leases in the South Hylton Ranch unit? Is there any activity going on in this unit? I am from Illinois and do not know of what is going on in Wyoming, only what I have breifly learned from Cheaspeake Energy, who is our lease holder.

Hello,

We’ve been contacted by Lonetree out of Colorado to lease our minteral rights (not far from you), they aren’t offerring as lease as good as yours. Could you tell me who to contact at Chesapeke to see if they are interested in ours?

Thanks,

Ray

T.S. DUDLEY LAND COMPANY [Steve McCaskey] 307-358-1674 out of Douglas Wyoming actually done the lease for Chesapeke Energy , I have contacted Chesapeke Energy and their number is 877-245-1427, hope this helps.
Ray A. von Proctor said:

Hello,

We’ve been contacted by Lonetree out of Colorado to lease our minteral rights (not far from you), they aren’t offerring as lease as good as yours. Could you tell me who to contact at Chesapeke to see if they are interested in ours?

Thanks,

Ray

Ray, any headway on your lease in this area?
Ray A. von Proctor said:

Hello,

Thanks,

Ray

John

Have you heard any updates of the drilling on this unit?

JAN GAGE said:

John
Do you have any current leases in the South Hylton Ranch unit? Is there any activity going on in this unit? I am from Illinois and do not know of what is going on in Wyoming, only what I have breifly learned from Cheaspeake Energy, who is our lease holder.