South Burleson County Eagle Ford Activity

I have ORRI in property in Burleson County, TX that seems to be a part of a pooling for a horizontal well in the Eagle Ford Shale. I can’t find production info and have not gotten division orders from Chesapeake only a reply “wait six months!” Any advice about handling this problem?[quote=“Rovena_Frangu, post:1, topic:1836, full:true”] Hi everyone! I am new here, and it seems like the best place to start looking for answers is here in this forum, with so many very nice and helpful people.

We have some land in Sec 12, Block 146 in Pecos County, we are trying to find out if we own the mineral rights to it. I contacted a title abstract company, they said they charge $600 a day to do a search, they have to go and search and it takes several days. Does this price sound reasonable? I have no idea whatsoever. If not, is it better finding a landman? Can landmen also check for minerals, or do you have to find a geologist for That?

I appreciate any help at all, thank you very much in advance!! And sorry for all the questions! [/quote]

A couple of websites that might help.
image www.TexasFile.com

image Courthousedirect.com

image http://wwwgisp.rrc.texas.gov/GISViewer2/

The last one shows the wells. It is common to wait for 6-7 months for Division Orders.