Sooner mineral investments

I need to get hold of a working phone number for Sooner Mineral Investments in Oklahoma. Found none that work at this point. Anyone out there know of a good number to contact them? Appreciate it

His name is Scott Myrick and he is no longer in business. He lives in Yukon, OK.

Todd, if I am trying to get a copy of their lease offer from 2017, how would I go about it? I am trying to figure out what price per acre they paid me to see if the money I received covered a certain no of acreage.

Since they are no longer in business, I may not be able to do what I need to do; but thought that I would see if you have any advice. Thanks

Tim- If you don’t have any of the paperwork, not much way for you to figure that out.

If you have production, you can ask the Operator what their title opinion says for the net acreage that they are carrying for you.

You can find a copy of your lease (maybe) at www.okcountyrecords.com. It will have your royalty on it. It will probably have the gross acres on the lease, not your net acres. But judging from any pooling in that section, you may be able to get a ballpark and work backwards. ALWAYS keep a copy of your original lease and any documentations or correspondence or payments in your files. Quite often the check stub that came with your payment will have the amount of net acres on it.

Miss Barnes What was the pooling for that section in 2017? and where can I find that link to look at it? Thanks

1 Like

What section, township and range?

S35-6N-5W
Thanks again for your help!

Warwick Jupiter pooled in 35-6N-5W 11-29-18 Order 687365 Case 201806578 with the following choices:

$6200 1/8, $6000 3/16th, $5500 1/5 $1000 1/4

Warwick Jupiter pooled in 35-6N-5W 7-11-19 Order 699056 Case 201902966 with the following choices:

$6200 1/8, $6000 3/16th, $5500 1/5 $1000 1/4

You can look up OCC cases with the following link. http://www.occeweb.com/caseprocessingonline/default.aspx

Tim, your lease dated 3/21/2017, is filed at 5207/108, term of 3 years + 2 year option. No provisions and 3/16th royalty. Option is at original amount which is unknown of record.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.