Software to process Energylink files

Howdy, Is there a commercially available software program to process the spreadsheet files available from the EnergyLink.com website? I have made some elementary analysis of a couple of files but I am sure there has to be a better way.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MineralSoft/Enverus is linked to EnergyLink.

Our accountant transfers the ELink files to Wolfepak, but has to do it manually, I think.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.

As others have stated there are two options depending on what you are looking to do.

(1) If you are looking to process and analyze revenue data for accounting purposes using something like Wolfepak or a system designed for accounting is best. (2) if you are looking to manage your assets and get basic revenue information and insights into your checks you most likely want a mineral management solution. There are a ton out there but EnergyLink (Enverus) has a free service called MineraliQ as well as paid services like MineralSoft.

Sometimes people use both because again the two systems have different purposes. For instance most mineral management solutions can either process or push data into accounting systems.

Easy comparison is using Quickbooks vs. Mint. Both can help you budget and keep track of where you spend money but only one can be used for actual in depth accounting.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a similar solution for small family mineral management, Texas only. How do I find information on Mineraliq, I don’t see it anywhere on enverus website, just references to mineralsoft.

Thanks

www.minearaliq.com

I just learned about them at the national NARO conference.

Thank you. Looks like mineraliq has potential. I will take a look at it.

Steve