Software that shows lease outline...what do you use?

I’m considering Mineral Ware software. I need is to show the lease and unit outlines (in which I have an interest) on a map. One that is linked to the RRC in Texas so that I can also see the wells within that outline. As part of the service, they will enter those outlines from a lease or unit description. I know there are a few companies that offer this service. What do you use and why?

I’ve been using (browsing?) MineraliQ since it’s currently free and connected to Enverus EnergyLink; but it’s essentially still in beta phase, so there are still unfinished features and a bunch of bugs that need fixing.

Great to see some competition out there! That will benefit everyone in both the short and long-term. Would be great to see even more competitors pop up in the near future.

That said, amid the deluge of data and information, there are still times when you need to talk to a real person to resolve an issue, and if you can’t get responses from one or more particular oil companies, all that fancy, high-tech software isn’t going to help.

I’ve also found cases where some data is just simply incorrect (ala MineraliQ), making me a bit wary of these software-based solutions.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.