Small rig starting drilling

Does anyone know how long it takes one of the smaller rigs to do its job before the big skid rig is moved in. There has been a small rig drilling on the Pavlicek pad for almost a week now. Just wondering how the work flow moves when they start out with a smaller rig and then move to a skid.

Thanks all,

Sounds like a possible experimental rig. They sometimes use these if they are not sure of the area to run test. If the test check out positive then they send in the larger rig, if not they move on.

They are setting casing so I doubt it is an experimental rig. Should be a spudder rig from and email I got from another memeber. They drill down 4000 to 5000 feet and set casing for the bigger horizontal drill rig.

Yes if they are setting casing then they are using the spudder rig to save on cost.

Can someone please give me an update on the Pavlicek unit. On Tuesday i saw them moving allot of equipment away from the site, but i have not seen the new large rig yet

Thanks

RR,

My aunt was told by a landman that the large rig should be there soon. Now I don't know what soon means but Pioneer gets paid for drilling wells so I would guess they are going to get there as quick as possible. Date we were told was by Oct 15. So a month or less.

Have a blessed day,

Kedasim

Thanks for the info.

Gravel trucks and grader dumping gravel and spreading at the pad site yesterday per mom