Should I wait for pooling

Pooling applications have been filed in Sections 4, 6, 7, 8, 17, 20, 28, 33 of T7N-R3W. Most by Continental Resources, filed on January 23rd & 24th of this month.

Thank you. Where can I find that information?

https://ecf.public.occ.ok.gov

The lease language states that in the event that no gas is produced that a $1/yr/NMI payment will hold the lease. That was a bad clause to agree to. The new lease offer in the adjoining acreage also includes that language. I will strike that out.

A spacing order was approved 7 years ago for laydown 80’s . Now an application for 640 acre N/S Woodford horizontal is in the works. The Jones 1-11 operator has changed but I assume the lease agreement terms have not. The depth clause holds all zones in the well which TD’d in the Arbuckle.

Question… Are we party to the 3/16 Woodford royalty or does the revenue go to the current operator?

If your minerals were leased at a 3/16th Royalty… you still own the royalty… not the operator.

Another issue. Went to Purcell courthouse and learned that the Jones lease has been reassigned to another local company in 2021. We have reviewed records and neither grantor or grantee has sent any payment in the 2022 calendar year. According to the lease of record, which provides for a $1/year/net mineral acre payment, in lieu of a royalty payment, they are in default.

How to proceed to have the lease of record dissolved? Do I notify the new operator and cc: the Oklahoma OGC?

Ask the operator for a “Release of Lease”. It has to be filed in the county courthouse. Release of lease oklahoma686.pdf (7.1 KB) Not at the OGC.

You can have the OCC contact the operator with a “Plug or Produce” Demand. Then file for release of the current lease.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.