Shell Unit 41 Ward Co, TX. New Drill Jan. 10 & 11 2023

We have sent an email to Permian Resources and Centennial in order to find out the status of the new deep horizontal wells drilled last Jan. and have not received a reply. We are royalty owners and do receive income from the shallow wells that were drilled by OXY plus the new wells that were drilled by the new owner, Jetta. Below is the email that we sent on Nov. 3rd, 2023. I was in hopes that someone might know the status of these new wells or if there is a specific person to contact at Permian Resources. They have not reported updates to the TX. Railroad Commission. I appreciate any information that can be provided. Susan Ransone From: Susan Ransone <sueransone@gmail.com> Date: Fri, Nov 3, 2023 at 2:44 PM To: <ownerrelations@permianres.com>

Dear Owner Relations, I am inquiring in regards to the horizontal wells that were approved in Jan. of 2023. API NO’S 47538516 Well 221H, 47538520 Well 331H, 47538517 Well 131H,47538518 Well 232H & 47538519 Well 332H Listed under Colgate’s name. Dist. 08 Ward Co., TX. All wells showing that they have been spud and surface casing set. Our Trust owns Royalty interests in the Shell, Shell “B”, and Edwards Deep. Our Trust has not received a division order for our interest and don’t see any completion information on the Texas Railroad Commission Query. We have reason to believe that these wells have been drilled. Have they been completed? I was in hopes that you could communicate with me as to the status of these new drills and when we might be receiving our division orders. Please contact me if I can provide any further information. Sincerely, William R. Ransone The Revocable Ransone Oil and Gas Properties Trust Brandon Pitts Trustee Pitts & Pitts CPA 305 S. Jupiter Rd. Ste. 100 Allen, TX. 75002 PH 972-907-9822

Go on RRC website to Production Reports Query. Enter the RRC Permit # for each well; District 08 and select Pending (instead of Oil Lease or Gas Well) and use date range of January through November 2023. Pending is category for when no RRC lease # has been assigned, usually because the completion report has not been filed. For example, Shell 41 Unit 221H (API 47538516) has permit / status # 887187. Monthly Production Reports will open for July through October.

@Susan_Ransone, as @TennisDaze has indicated the Production Reports Query:https://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/PR/publicQueriesMainAction.do allows you to search for production by permit number. Report for 221H below shows production started in July 2023. Well475_38516_production.pdf (5.1 KB)

Division orders usually take four to five months from first production, so be patient.

Thank you so much for the reply. We did receive our division order and then had to work out the percentage of interest. We received a reply today 12-19-23 that they have resolved our interest and put us in pay status. I appreciate the kind assistance. It’s such good news that someone has drilled new wells on our mineral property. We hope for more in the future. Happy Holidays. Susan Ransone

Thank you so much. The details really helped us with looking up the production on the RRC website. I appreciate everyone’s help!! Happy Holidays. Susan Ransone

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.