Selling Oil and Gas Rights

My sisters and I inherited oil and gas mineral rights from deeds my grandfather purchased in 1920s, two of which I have division orders for (one in Pottawatomie and one in Siminole). But generations of dividing the original deeds has left me and my sisters holding very, very small interests. Last year my annual revenue was less than $300. Now my older sister (Washington state) passed away at end of December leaving a will, but no mention of her mineral rights. Her daughter is the executor of the estate and is at a loss on how to deal with the royalty rights. Sunoco, holder of the division orders advised Oklahoma needs an Ancillary Probate in order to transfer the rights to her or another family member. Since the value is so little, it doesn't make since to pay an attorney in Okla. Is there any way to get around this requirement? Would my niece be able to sell the rights to an oil and gas company purchaser? In 2014 I had received an offer to sell from Fox Head Oil & Gas for $1462. Does anyone know anything about them, i.e. are they legit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sunoco should allow an affidavit of death and heirship to suffice for current production payment for your sisters interest.

In order to sell minerals, most buyers expect clear title which would involve a probate since your sister is deceased.

You can probably scan the other forums to find a more clear explanation of this.

Any offer you received in 2014 is more than likely not valid any longer.

Feel free to message or call me 469.480.4332 if your still interested in selling. Thanks

Feel free to message or call me 469.480.4332 if your still interested in selling. Thanks