Selling mineral rights

hello, I'm new to this site, I own several mineral rights acres in roosevelt county, but must sell part of my acres due to illness. Have offer for $1100 per acre but that seems alittle low. Any advice out there?

That is pretty low in this county as it is so hot....remember the closer to a producing well, the more it is worth. Producing well acres are worth about $10,000 an acre....generally ANY acreage in a hot area is worth $1000 an acre....so somewhere in between is what an appraiser would say. We had ours appraised up there before the

big oil boom hit; and an appraiser charged $1200 to appraise just over 100 acres on one of our areas; so quite costly unless you are selling a lot of acres! Hope this helps

township 27 North range east 59, section 4, lots 1-4, and township 28 east 59, section 33

The vlaue is determined by many factors. One of them being where your property, (Sec, Twp, & Rng) is, and what kind of activity is going on around your location. A little more information is needed if you want to post it here.

How many acres do you own in this area?

68 acres

I have 70 Acres of the Hawkins 29-32 and I have averaged about $5000 a month so far in income so selling yours could be worth quite a bit if a well is anywhere near!! I would not sell any of mine, all of which is withiin 2 miles of the Hawkins well, for less than $3,000 an acre!!!