Sell Mineral Interest

Any ideas on parties interested in purchasing minerals (40/160) at a fair price in 16N-6E, Lincoln, OK? The interest is currently unleased, though other owners in the section leased in 2014. Thanks!

Mary I also have minerals in 17-16N-6E. It is hard to estimate the value of your minerals in this area till Blue Dolphin releases the completion report for the Horizontal Well they completed in June in 20-16N-06E. We leased to Blue Dolphin in July after I contacted them after American Energy wanted to renew our lease from 2012 with Calyx. Unless you are in need of money I would not sell your minerals because when oil price goes back up there could be some drilling in the area and it probably be more then one well per section. If you tell me the section you are located I could check who has been leasing in that area?

Richard- thank you for the info. You mentioned the players I know about. We have an unusual situation- normally would not consider selling minerals! Thank you. I appreciate knowing a bit more about that Blue Dolphin well.

Mary the Okla. Tax Comm. showed production in July of 2325 barrels of oil on the Blue Dolphin well in 20-16N-06E.

Richard- thanks for passing this along. I'd been back in looking at production in the vicinity- many recent wells are not being reported yet, so I was happy to see even one month. Not huge numbers by any means, but there could be reasons for that. We'll see. Thank's for your help!