Seeking to talk to landowners in OK, TX, CO and KS about leases in Anadarko Basin Region

THE FOLLOWING POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO DELETE THE POSTER'S CONTACT INFORMATION. THIS FORUM IS NOT A PLACE TO SIMPLY SOLICIT OFFLINE COMMUNICATION. THE MANAGEMENT WILL LEAVE THIS POST IN ITS EDITED FORM FOR THE TIME BEING, TO DETERMINE WHETHER THERE IS ANY BENEFIT TO OUR USERS. THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST IS DIRECTED TO READ AND ABIDE BY OUR USER POLICY.

I’m an investigator seeking to interview landowners that have leased their land or been approached to lease their land to SandRidge Energy, Chesapeake Energy, or other oil/gas companies between 2008 and early 2012 in the Anadarko Basin.

Anadarko Basin Region

I have leased to Chesapeake in Canadian County. Is this anywhere that fits you? What are you after? Jack

Leased approximately 2000 acres in Sumner County KS to SandRidge back in around 2012 for 3 years......now expired.

You can contact me but I would have to have a pretty good feeling of what you are looking to achieve with any discussions with me.

Have you gotten any more replies? Jack

SMELLS LIKE ATTORNEY WORK TO ME----NOT OIL & GAS