Seeking minerals in kingfisher county, ok

THE FOLLOWING IS A VIOLATION OF OUR USER POLICY. THE USER HAS BEEN SUSPENDED

MRF ADMIN

Hello,

We are interested in purchasing minerals in Kingfisher County. Please contact me with any minerals you would like to sell.

Samantha,

The Sabre Operating website link starts out with loud music. When I hit mute on my computer, the website actually unmuted by speakers. This makes me distrustful. You might want to redesign your website.

Samantha, are you just wanting to lease or buy already leased rights?

Samantha

in 2012 I purchased five net acres Sw/4 #36 19n 5W

" " " S/2 Se/4 #34 19N 5W

from Wake Energy, deed recorded 12/17/2012

i have been sued by CHK alleging that a lease had not expired when it looks like it did and was released.

Wake Energy ( Miles Harris) will not return my calls, emails or snail mails. I have answered the suit and denied all.

What can I do now ?

Thanks in advance.

george Leeper

Pat Wilsey, a predecessor in title to Wake Energy, as Lessor executed an Oil and Gas Lease, dated 11/1/2011, in favor of Chesapeake as Lessee. The Lease contained a 3 year term with an option to extend the term an additional 2 years.

I cannot find a Release of record affecting this lease, however, on 1/15/2015, Chesapeake filed of record a memorandum stating that the lease was extended and paid for in accordance with the terms of the lease.

Subsequently, on 9/2/2015, a Lis Pendens is filed giving notice of a civil case to quiet title to the noted lease. I suppose the question is, were you paid for the lease extension prior to the 1/11/2014 expiration date of the original primary term?

As long as Wake Energy owned the 10 NMA's they conveyed and warranted to you, then your company's ownership is not threatened. The question is if your acreage is "open" to lease.