Seeking Information

Paul. With the size of your interest and the location, I hope you have the assistance of an attorney or mineral manager to assist you. I have not heard of trophy club Texas, but I am a novice in this business. Was the offer to buy your interest? Was it for the 79 acres you own?

craig-- "net mineral acres" 170 acres, $10,750,00.

"this offer is made on a per net royalty acre basis, from examination of the county tax rolls and subject to increase or decrease once title is verified"

responded to jhawk LLC have higher figure and 20% royalty offer by another interested party, which I do.

paul

I haven't heard of any recent Reeves county leases that were less than 25%. We used Wade Caldwell to help us negotiate our lease and I strongly recommend you get some professional assistance. Wade's fee was very reasonable.

craig- left msg and sent E-mail to ENCOR electric-- no response, will let you know if something transpires.

paul

Oncor Electric has sent out notices to surface owners along several new potential routes for massive electric power lines. This company will have condemnation rights after PUC approval of final route. Oncor will not pay the market value, ie University Lands rates that 100% of other companies pay. It will not hesitate to file a lawsuit on your land. Do not expect any real ability to discuss this with Oncor.

Hi Barry, I am actually working a mineral owner with perpetual royalty in the same sections as you list above. Maybe we can work together to get the best market information as possible. The owner I am working with is looking to sell and we have a few offers but I think we may benefit from sharing information

craig-- are you referring to 1/2 lot 6 or lot 12, just wondered… have bob seiler of caldwell handling. informed me last week the going price was 40,000 when land man sells.

paul

Hi Paul. I was just referring to your Block 2, Sect 31 minerals. Thought Anadarko might have a lease on it. You are planning to sell it or lease it?

when you mentioned johnson, that was the only close leases i knew of.

cousins (2) own 25% each and i have 50% it has nma 196 that we 100% own, now their are some other nma 25-40 + - acres with a bunch of individuals names attached. i don’t count them. we own all 390 + surface ac. leases, wtr etc.

not advisable to sell, due to taxes. wolf is paying 1/6% on the little oil they harvest, the well was reconditioned last year, every month or two perhaps longer, my receive a check for 50-70 dollars. Total summation on gas last year was 35 dollars and oil 3-400. just enough to keep the lease.

when my mother passed in 1990 saw some of checks while assisting settling the estate, 10-13,000, a couple months

after settlement, checks almost stopped, maybe once or twice a year.

anyway we are not broke and will probably give it to the kids; however,

if i were to get 25-30%, 3 yr lease with options, i keep all leases, wtr $ etc. it would be interesting.

paul

Ok. Thanks for the information. Hopefully you will get some horizontal Wells in that area soon. Take care!

craig-- was going thru some old files and noticed my grandmother estate listing; just realized she had the following “undivided 1/2 interest in E. 1/2 of S. E. 1/4, block 30 TWP. 2n rge. 26E, 100 acres” are you able to check it out, assuming it is in reeves. know she had a couple tracts in OK.

would appreciate any assistance.

paul