Sections 32 and 33 of Grady county

Am in process of getting lease offers from Continental Resources and Mineralmen Land companies and they are in sections 33-7N-6W and 32-7N-6W. Does anyone know if there is drilling in these sections? OCC says they don't show any drilling but can't be absolutely sure if there is drilling or not.

Adrian,

Leasing is the first step in the process. 99% of the time companies have to have a controlling interest in leases in the section before they can drill. 1% of the time they stake the well out first and then try to get leases after that, but that's usually bad business. Hope this helps.

BO

Thanks Brad. I've learned a lot just talking to OCC and doing checking on these companies online via google. I didn't know that they need a controlling interest in leases of a section. I wonder why Mineralmen Land is wanting to bid against Continental. But does seem that there is more of an interest if there is bidding between for leases with mineral rights owners don't you think?

Adrian right now Continental has producing wells in 27,29 and 36 which are close to you and applied for spacing in31 and 35. Accoring to OCC Continental has applied to pool 32 so you should receive a letter about this. You could wait anfd see what happens at the pooling and you wil be given several options to take as for bonus and royakity amount. Mineralman is propably just trying to get a few leases in the area and either flip them for a higher price from Continental or get a small interest in the well. This is a very hot area at this time and continental just drilled our well in 32-8N-6W, we are just waiting for it to be fracked on 4-2-2012 becasu of a right-a-way issue on the gas line. If you will read the comment wall on this forum you should learn quite abit about this area and bonus prices.

Continental has filed for a multi-unit horizontal in 13&24, they have a well in 17 that tested 212bo & 869mcf. They were ordered to pay 1,000 for 1/8th, 800 for 3/16, or no cash and 1/4 on a pooling in 22. There is some kind of activity from spacing to pooling in about 15 sections. The pooling order has what the Corp. Comm. makes the company offer to any unleased owners in the sections that have been pooled.

Ron is 13&24 going to be 1280 spacing or are they just going to drill out of one section as the pad into another.

Richard I don't know I just saw where it said muti-unit . The Case #'s were 201106929, 201106928 l.e., 21106927 s.,201106930 p.

Michael H. during your free time look up the case numbers from above and check and see if this multi-unit is a 1280 which would be new to the area or if they are using one site to drill to another section, 640 spacing, Thanks Richard

I'll check it out Richard I was under the impression that the 2nd 1280 would be in Blaine as was the TomsX

Richard,

Can you tell me what spacing means? I find out about being pooled on section 32 and sent a letter of protest as Continental had treated me poorly back in 2008 where they just quit talking to me when I found out they were interested in section 33 where I had interest in 15 acres. When they were told of my letter of protest on the pooling hearing date on Feb 21st they wanted to deal more earnestly on section 32. I will look for the comment wall here as I have just joined yesterday. Thanks so much.

Richard Pruitt said:

Adrian right now Continental has producing wells in 27,29 and 36 which are close to you and applied for spacing in31 and 35. Accoring to OCC Continental has applied to pool 32 so you should receive a letter about this. You could wait anfd see what happens at the pooling and you wil be given several options to take as for bonus and royakity amount. Mineralman is propably just trying to get a few leases in the area and either flip them for a higher price from Continental or get a small interest in the well. This is a very hot area at this time and continental just drilled our well in 32-8N-6W, we are just waiting for it to be fracked on 4-2-2012 becasu of a right-a-way issue on the gas line. If you will read the comment wall on this forum you should learn quite abit about this area and bonus prices.

Richard and Ron, It is exactly as Ron said "Multi-Unit horizonal well". The wording in the application is basically the same as in the Toms. Allocations for each unit will be made according to the footages of perforations in each section. This is in my words so dont't hold me to the exact terminology.